The research of the group can be divided into following topics:
- Matrix and tensor factorisations over non-standard algebras.
- Hyberbolic community mining and modelling.
- Redescription mining.
- Differentially private data mining.
- Applications of algorithmic data analysis to other fields.
The topic division is not strict; for example, in community mining we use techniques from matrix decompositions, and applications use all of the methods – and more – whatever is applicable.
Further information about the research is in dedicated page.
- Andrius Penkauskas joined the group [February 2022]
- Maiju Karjalainen joined the group [December 2020]
- Pekka Hänninen and Matej Mihelčić joined the group [August 2019]
- Esther Galbrun joined the group [January 2019]
- Dr. Matej Mihelčić, post-doctoral researcher (until summer 2020)
- Pekka Hänninen, project researcher (until the end of 2020)